- This guide describes how to setup the registration of a stop bit. This is used when one has an stop bit for describing a stop state of the production. You can setup more stop bits one for each stop state you have.
Go to the Configuration->Datasource page:
Select the unit you wish to setup the registration for(The units here are examples and are different from yours):
Click the Add button:
Select Stop bit:
Configuration of Stop bit
- Name: The name of the event server, that is collecting the data.
- Small stop time(seconds): This is how long a small stop can last in seconds. A stop is consisted a small stop as long as it hasn't lasted longer than this period.
- Small Stop Reason: This is the stop reason that is used with small stops.
- Diap Tag: The Diap tag is where the stop bit is collected data from. The structure of the name is [DIAP]-[PLC]-[Tag]
- Collect old data on startup: If this is used, then the service will starts collecting data from a month ago, if not used, then the service will start collecting data from now.
- Stop reason: This is the stop reason that is used, when the stop has lasted longer than Small stop time.
- Stop type: This is used to tell, if the stop starts on a high value(1) or a low value(0).
Diap tag data type
- Type: Double(It is converted into bool)
The expected data is 0 or 1.
Example - Configure a stop bit
Select a name for the event server, that is collecting the data. Here we called it "top bit1":
Set how long a small may last in seconds. Stops that last to this period and not longer, are consisted small stops. Here we sat it to 30 seconds:
Select a small stop reason, when a small stop is created, it uses this stop reason. Here we used "Small stop":
Select the Diap tag, where the data comes from. Here we selected "dev00225 - Demo - Tag 1":
(You can type in this box to quicker search for the tag):
Set Collect old data on startup if you want the service to start collecting data from a month ago. If not set, then the service will collect data from now, Here we set it to collect from a month ago:
Select the stop reason, that will be used, when the stop has lasted longer than Small stop time. Here we selected "No Production":
Select the stop type, should a stop be created on a high value(1) or on a low value(0). here we selected high value "Stop high":
When you are done, the configuration should look something like this(But with your values):
Click Save to save the configuration:
Now you have a configuration for a stop bit signal on a unit, which represent the current state of the unit. If you have more stop bits, then you can make a configuration for each stop bit on the unit, just like we did in the example, but with different Diap tags, one tag for each stop bit.
Start collecting data
When you have made your configurations in the Data source, then you need to start the event server for the configuration, so the data get collected.
Go to the Configuration->Data source status page:
Select your unit:
Click the switch for the event server with the configuration:
Then the light turns green and the Last run timestamp is updated, when your event server has run your configuration for the first time:
That it. Now your configuration are done and you are collecting data.