- This guide describes how to setup the registration of stop, when the production is too slow. This is used when one doesn't have one or more signals describing the state of the unit. In this case one can approximate the state based on production signals.
Go to the Configuration ->Data source page:
Select the unit you wish to setup the registration for(The units here are examples and are different from yours):
Click the Add button:
Select Stop when production too slow:
Configuration of Stop when production too slow
- Name: The name of the event server, that is collecting the data.
- Small stop time: This is how long a small stop can last in seconds. A stop is consisted a small stop as long as it hasn't lasted longer than this period.
- Small Stop Reason: This is the stop reason that is used with small stops.
- DIAP Tags: The DIAP tags is where the production counts are collected from. The structure of the name is [DIAP]-[PLC]-[Tag]
- Stop reason: This is the stop reason that is used, when the stop has lasted longer than Small stop time.
- Max cycle time before stop(seconds): This is how many seconds, that may pas between the current and last production activities, for considering the unit running. If this time is exceeded a stop will be created and it will first end the stop, when the current and last production activities are within this period.
DIAP tag data type
- Type: Double
The expected data type is decimal numbers like : 0.0, 0.1,1.0, 1.2
Example - Max cycle time before stop(seconds):
A unit produces items with the following cycles(in seconds):
And with Max cycle time before stop = 40 seconds. Then the unit will have these stops:
Example - Configure stop when production too slow
Select a name for the event server, that is collecting the data. Here we called it "productionTooSlow":
Set how long a small stop may last in seconds. Stops that last to this period and not longer, are consisted small stops. Here we sat it to 30 seconds:
Select a small stop reason, when a small stop is created, it uses this stop reason. Here we used "Slow production":
Select the DIAP tags, where the data comes from. Here we selected "dev00225 - Demo - Tag 1" and "dev00225 - Demo - Tag 2":
Select the stop reason, that will be used, when the stop has lasted longer than Small stop time. Here we selected "No Production":
Set how long a production cycle may last before a stop is created. Here we sat it to 45 seconds:
When you are done, the configuration should look something like this(But with your values):
Click Save to save the configuration:
Now you have a configuration for checking production activity on one or more DIAP tags to approximate the state.
Start collecting data
When you have made your configurations in the Data source, then you need to start the event server for the configuration, so the data get collected.
Go to the Configuration->Data source status page:
Select your unit:
Click the switch for the event server with the configuration:
Then the light turns green and the Last run timestamp is updated, when your event server has run your configuration for the first time:
That it. Now your configuration are done and you are collecting data.