- This guide describes how you manage stops that has ended in Stop History Report.
Go to Reports->Stop history:
Now select the unit, which stops you want to manage:
Select the period, which the stops started in:
(You can search on with Day, Week, Month and Year):
You can filter the data, by selecting a Order, so only stops within that order is shown(When is select All the data isn't filtered):
You can select a Product, so only stops within orders, that was producing that product is shown:
You can select a Shift, so only stops within that shift type is shown:
You can select a Product Type, so only stops within orders, that was producing products, that belongs to that product type is shown:
Click Apply to have the stops listed:
A stop's information
A stop has the following information:
- Id: This is the unique identity for a stop.
- Operator(Only if enabled): This is the user defined operator that was used, when the stop was categorized. (See more here How to use user defined operators)
- Start Time: The date time for when the stop started.
- End Time: The date time for when the stop ended.
- Stop: The stop reason, that the stop has been categorized to.
- Duration Sec.: The duration of the stop, this has the format d.hh:mm:ss, there d is days, hh is hours, mm is minutes and ss is seconds.
- Comment: This is shows the first comment, add to the stop.
Change stop reason
Change the stop reason for a single stop
You can the stop reason for a stop, click the edit icon in the row of the stop:
Select a new stop reason:
(You see more about this window in How to use stop reason tree structure under section Categorize a stop)
Change the stop reason for multiple stops
You can change the stop reason for multiple stops by selecting them in the table:
Click Change stop reasons:
Select a new stop reason for all the selected stops:
You can add a comment to a stop, click the comments icon in the row of the stop:
Enter a comment:
You can split a stop into 2 stops, click the split stop icon in the row of the stop:
Select a date time for where the stop should be split, by entering it:
Or positioning the slider:
Export to Excel
You can export the table to excel by click the menu icon on the top right and select Excel: