Select the Real-time application and go to "Designer" in the main menu.
Expand the list "+ Add Widget", and select 'Data table'.
A pop-up will appear. Fill in the required information.
- Real Time / Historical:
- If you select Real Time, you will see information from the current time and x amount of time back in time.
- If you select Historical, you will see historical data from a from and to time and date.
- Retention period: This field be active if you select Real Time above. Enter the period of time that you wish to see data from - e.g. 30 minutes back in time. If you select Historical above, you will be able to choose a specific period (from/to date and time).
- Max values per tag: Here, you can define the number of readings that you wish to see of the same tag during the time period selected above.
- Allow custom dates filter: Enabling this will make it possible for the operators to set a custom data on the page "Main".
Select "+ Add new tag" to define the tag data to be displayed in the data table. You can add multiple values to the same table.
Select the DIAP, PLC/standalone sensor and the tag/sensor that you wish to visualize in the data table.
See the below example:
Click "Save changes" to return to the previous window.
" + Add new tag" can be used to define multiple tags for your data table.
The values shown in the red square above can be toggled on/off for the data table. You can change these settings at a later point in time.
Additionally then it is possible to determine the size of each of the field in relation with each other.
Remember to click "Save changes" to save the current data table.
In the below example, "Max values per tag" has been set to 10.