Go to the Real-time application and select Designer in the main menu.
Click "+ Add Widget" and select "Data report".
You will now see a pop-up where you need to define the data that you wish the gauge to display.
- Period: This determines which time period you wish to see data from.
- Details intervals: How shall the data be grouped. Once for showing the data once according to the master tag, hourly, daily and weekly.
- Refresh period in seconds: How often should the widget refresh in the dashboard.
- Expand periods: Enabling this will expand the data from when the actual mater tag was changed. Useful when looking at larger period of time (will only appear if a master tag is chosen).
- Display "slot" periods: Enabling this will make the period exact, and you will be able to see exactly when the master tag was changed (will only appear if a master tag is chosen).
- + Add new tag: This will enable you to select which tags you wish to add to the data report.
Once "+ Add new tag" has been chosen, then the following will be shown:
- DIAP: Which DIAP do you wish to show data from?
- PLC: Which PLC or standalone sensor do you wish to show data from?
- Tag: Which tag(s) do you want to select to be shown in the widget?
Once "Save changes" has been chosen, then the tags will be shown in the table, see the following example.
Use the icon in order to select which tag has to be the master tag (the can be pressed again to deselect the master tag).
Aggregate functions will enable you to select the following functions:
Once the wanted functions has been chosen, then press "Save changes" and the pop-up will close.
Now you will see the data according to the master tag chosen - an example can be shown underneath this: