The 'Counter' widget is ideal for counting certain parts/products within a production or similar. It will be able to count Boolean values (value going from 0 to 1). The widget will then count the amount of times the sensor/tag has been 1.
Go to the Live application in the DIAP platform and enter the 'Designer'.
Press the '+ Add Widget' and select the 'Counter'.
A pop-up will occur.
Fill in the required information.
Fill in the information:
- DIAP: Select which DIAP you would like to visualize data from.
- PLC: Choose which PLC or if you wish to visualize data from a sensor.
- Tag: Choose which tag or sensor you would like to see data from.
- Period: Select the period of time which should be visualized
- Today: Visualize for today.
- 30 days: Visualize for the last 30 days.
- 365 days: Visualize for the last 365 days.
- Show Timestamp: Will shows the timestamp from the last successful reading from the tag/sensor.
- Show "/ day" label: Determine if the count per day has to be shown on the widget.
- "/ day" label: Determine if it count per day, per hour or something else.
See example below:
Press the 'Save changes' when finished.
If period 'today' has been chosen, then the widget will look like the widget below.
If period '30 days' has been chosen, then the widget will look like the widget below.
If period '365 days' has been chosen, then the widget will look like the widget below.