A new version of the OEE application has been released
The following updates have been added to the OEE application.
1. Extended the width of the unit selection in the report filter
Can now see the entire name of units with long names.
2. The event server list is sorted alphabetically
When adding a new event server, the list of event servers is now ordered alphabetically.
3. Automatically limit the number of stop reasons in the stop report
If no limit on the number of stop causes is specified, the stop report is now automatically limited to the number of causes the graph can hold.
4. Removed custom context menu in the shift scheduler
It now displays the default browser context menu.
5. Limit the minimum interval in the Production speed view
Depending on the browser, then it may be required for you to clear your cache in order to see the latest functionalities.
If there are any questions to this update, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.